Offering solid tax advice to help achieve your financial goals.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Our clients pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
The choices we make in our daily lives can help reduce your tax liability. There are three basic ways to reduce your taxes, and each basic method might have several variations.
- Reduce your income
- Increase your deductions
- Take advantage of tax credits
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. We help many of our clients reduced their tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
WHY MEET WITH A LFG TAX ADVISOR?
At some point your taxes will get tricky. we have seen them. We have solved them. We’re are in it for the long haul by forging relationship you can count on from year to year.