We're focused on helping you GET THERE With Honesty and Integrity.
An Entirely New Approach to Think About Your Tax
The tax advisor program provides our clients with a proactive approach to tax planning, identifying opportunities to increase cash flow and lower taxes. Instead of reacting to a tax due date that may result in missed opportunities and higher taxes. This Program encourages clients to have an ongoing, proactive dialogue with us. As decisions are made, we want to be there to help you anticipate the cost or benefit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The annual tax appointment is usually too late to discuss many tax strategies that could have benefited you in that tax year, and conversations about future planning should be given more time than what’s available during this meeting.
Can I decide not to enroll in LFG Tax Advisor Program and still have my taxes prepared?
- It is not mandatory that you join LFG Tax Advisor program to remain or become our client, however, LFG Tax Advisor program is structured to reduce your overall fees, including those for tax preparation and we recommend this service to all of our clients.
- If you are not interested in proactive tax planning, and only need our tax preparation services, we caution you that unexpected events do happen, requiring the expertise of our professionals. Clients not enrolled in LFG Tax Advisor program will be billed separately for additional services unrelated to the preparation of individual tax filings.
How do I pay for the LFG Tax Advisor program?
We encourage our clients to pay monthly for the bundled LFG Tax Advisor program services via automatic checking account withdrawal (ACH) or Visa/MasterCard debit or credit. However, if it is more convenient, we can accept a lump-sum payment at the beginning of the subscription period.
- Save Money. The program enables us to help you save money by putting less emphasis on once a year tax preparation and more emphasis on year-round tax planning.
- Service Value. We will offers tax preparation, year-round tax planning meetings, paycheck withholding calculations, audit and tax authority support and unlimited email and phone access to our Enrolled Agents. These bundled services are provided for a fraction of the price of having them performed for you on a pay per service basis.
- Spread out Payments. Instead of paying for our services one time a year in a lump sum, we offer monthly payment structure which will help you spread the cost of tax planning and preparation throughout the year.
- No Surprises. You never have to wonder how much your tax return preparation is going to cost. With our fixed price agreement your fee already agreed up front based on your specific situation. There is no need to worry about unexpected bills from our office.
- Serenity. This service will provides you with peace of mind knowing that if your returns need to be amended we’ll take care of it at no additional cost. We’ll also take care of any government notices regarding your tax returns and in case of an audit, provide you with up to 3 hours of audit support.
How much does it cost?
The fee for the LFG Tax Advisor Program is a bundled services is determined individually based on your specific situation.
How do I get started?
You can get started by calling our office today for more information @ 305.731.2210
WHY MEET WITH A LFG TAX ADVISOR?
At some point your taxes will get tricky. we have seen them. We have solved them. We’re are in it for the long haul by forging relationship you can count on from year to year.